Thursday, January 24, 2013

Indigo Dark Burn


Indigo Dark Burn


by Pauly Hart


Copyright 2001 by Pauly Hart











We are the brothers of destiny, and the rulers of thought
We are those inside your mind and your TV
We are the small voices in society
We are the left hand of the rulers
We are the right index finger of dictators
We are the nutritional information on your cereal box

We are the food pyramid
We are the FBI FDC NAACP IRS and the wedding cake
We will tell you what you are
We are the school system
We are the judicial system
We are NBC ABC CBS FOX and the Sunday brunch

We are those whom you forget
We are the new car commercial
We are the system you buck
We are the street evangelists
We are your funerals
We are your gods
We are your tarot cards

We are your hatred
We are the bar you love
We are the one
We control the transmission
We are
I am
Who are you

We are you in disguise

I search, and find nothing...
I soar the tides, I surf the winds...
Eternity moans and breaths unto me: nothing.
I shall continue, I shall find that lost desire.
I, Indigo, shall return.

Do you believe me?
You must.
*Evil Grin*

I know what you do not.
You will believe.

I am you looking forward
Terrible isn't it?
(gleeful giggle)
You will die with me
I am you in disguise

(caged in a thousand tons of granite)

I, Angel!
Bright flurried starflyer
Seeing your soul
Seeing your eyes

Your eyes are shut
Mine are crusted
but i see more than you
I am knowledge
I am power
I am...

lost

i... feel so lost
i feel?
i have been around
humans too long

all power is no power
compared to you
*thoughtful muse*
humans are immune
when choice becomes them

Do you believe me?
*Angst smile*

Angel bright, a wonder.
I come from Bolivia... to here, to hear.
Do you believe me?
*Frustrated smirk*
Demon knight, wonder love.
I come from yonder, to find life.

I reach, I preach, I forget nothing.
I am infinity, I am the universe.

(they came long far ago)
(they been here ever since)

Dark burn... I, Indigo
I ever search... I am infinity
I started in the mind.
I started in Bolivia.
You must believe me.
I am no angel.
{Hateful smile}
Only a dark one.

I think that I feel like a zombie
all these years that I walk alone
I look for places i've never been to
give me something that I need
bet what it is I do not know

I kill <chew> for knowledge lusting for more
I feel life but am blind, deaf, dumb
Life death light dark you me them
temptation <chew> <chew>

Lift the Crypt at the gates
I am a zombie <chew>
A <chew> shadow of things that are
past and discouraged <chew> <chew>

I am <chew> kissing your thoughts <chew>
wondering <chew> if you see me
I <chew> want to <chew>  taste you
<chew> <chew> <chew>

<chew> <chew> I take bodies <chew>
down to the pit <chew> <chew> <chew>
<chew> <chew> and chew <chew>
<chew> yum <chew>

<chew> <chew> <chew>

Underscored am I
forsaken I am
- lucid smile -
forgetful is he
no forgiveness still
for my kind

I shall burn
forever
< disquieting grin >
I do not mind
it so much

for I who roamed
once in your life
you shall now be
with me
forever

----------------------------

Thank you for previewing this section!

This is a work of Pauly Hart

Copyright by Pauly Hart

All rights by Pauly Hart

Look for how to buy THE FULL BOOK coming soon!

----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment